IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic DVD - PreOrder

8bitclassics

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered with Firefox. The graphics for the buttons and such don't show up, but you can still click on where they should be.

He might be having a different problem. I am actually the developer for the USPS shipping module for the cart system I am using and still working some bugs out. Usually I need to know specifics on where it is shipping to, how much it weighs, and so on so I can look at the code and see what is happening.

As for your problem, sounds like you didn't accept the secure certificate so isn't loading the graphics.

Corey

I just ordered with Firefox. The graphics for the buttons and such don't show up, but you can still click on where they should be.

He might be having a different problem. I am actually the developer for the USPS shipping module for the cart system I am using and still working some bugs out. Usually I need to know specifics on where it is shipping to, how much it weighs, and so on so I can look at the code and see what is happening.

As for your problem, sounds like you didn't accept the secure certificate so isn't loading the graphics.

Corey

Heya Corey,

Nothing came up for accepting a secure certificate. I added the item to the cart, clicked the checkout button, confirmed the shipping address and then this is all I get for the Shipping Method screen:

post-160-1156284872_thumb.jpg

And then I can't move forward from there.

Just tried it. This time a request to accept a certificate came up and I accepted. However when I got to the shipping page its still the same problem. Looks exactly like the screen grab I posted. My shipping info is the same as my registered address in your database if you need to use it to test.

Just tried it. This time a request to accept a certificate came up and I accepted. However when I got to the shipping page its still the same problem. Looks exactly like the screen grab I posted. My shipping info is the same as my registered address in your database if you need to use it to test.

At this point and time, I actually can't see that information. That is why I PMed you requesting it couple days ago. Normally when there is an error like this, the screen changes white and displays items differently which now is mostly worked out. This is a different problem I believe.