IGNORED

nEED HELP WITH SIDE-SCROLLER NAME

gingy1

Help,

Can't think of the name of a side-scroller i used to play. Had a gun, walked to the right, could jump onto a balcony if it was there, moved real smooth. Had baddies that would come out ofthe doors, or you could go in to hide. If on bottom floor, push up and jump, you went to balcony, if just up, went into door if available. On balcony, down and jump went to bottom floor. Baddies dressed in white? maybe red? also. could crouch. Help

Eric

He specifically mentions balconies. There were a ton of side-scrollers to be sure Rough Ranger was one of them.... Didnt the first screens of RR involve an airport?

I would think if that were the game he'd say... "Help,

Can't think of the name of a side-scroller i used to play. Had a gun, walked to the right, started out at an airport and made your way down into this military base"

Altho your right the two were very similar... If I had to bet my last $. It would be on RT. I guess we'll know when he checks the thread again. If he does!