IGNORED

buying flashback 2 in the UK?

i guess these have been out for a while now, but i'm having no luck finding them in the UK. any pointers much appreciated!

They are not available in the UK yet, and probably won't ever be given the state of Atari at the moment. However, I imported one from the US and it works fine here using a 220->110V power transformer.

CHris

Where did you import it from? I cannot find a US vendor who will ship to Oz and am guessing that one who will ship to the UK will ship to here.

Sorry, but I visited the US myself recently and bought it while I was there. However, if you look on Amazon.com there are many different sellers that are offering this item - I suspect that some of them will shop internationally?

Chris

They are not available in the UK yet, and probably won't ever be given the state of Atari at the moment. However, I imported one from the US and it works fine here using a 220->110V power transformer.

But whatabout NTSC? I am affraid it will not work properly with my TV. Nobody here has NTSC video source so I cannot test it :(

But whatabout NTSC? I am affraid it will not work properly with my TV. Nobody here has NTSC video source so I cannot test it :(

Should work fine if you have a reasonably modern TV - both of the sets in my house work perfectly with an NTSC signal. In the worst case you could always route it through a TV card into your PC - you can get the old Hauppauge ones on eBay for next to nothing.

Chris

• 1 month later...