IGNORED

Playboy Mansion West

Varan

Anyone ever been to Playboy Mansion in LA? Hef has a video game area off to the side with a bunch of old coin-ops and pinball machines. Above each Coin-Op on the wall, he has high scores including celebrities. I was there in September of 98 and Kevin Costner had the high score on Donkey Kong, if I remember correctly.

Well, it was video game related reason why I got to go in the first place. I was there to cover an event that Interplay was holding and it was in Hef's Video Game area. Being that this is a video game webpage, I posted the relevant part of the visit here. I'll post stories about Vanessa Gleason and Deanna Brooks on a more relevant site.

NE146  I HAVE seen pictures of that (I recall a Defender or something). Where I saw those pics I don't remember.. but I DO remember thinking if he'd be bored of them by now and would want to sell them somewhere.  

I don't believe those playmates are for sale. Or at least, they may be, but it would cost you too much. And after you've had your fun, what would you talk about anyway?

I don't believe those playmates are for sale. Or at least, they may be, but it would cost you too much. And after you've had your fun, what would you talk about anyway?

heh although my wife was never a Playmate she certainly is babe-a-licious enough to be one. Don't ask me how I got her.. it was a lot of hard work and luck. But lets just say that after fun we still have lots to talk about (or not, if that happens to be the case at the moment). But one of my favorite subjects to talk to her about is what arcade games she can buy me for my birthday