IGNORED

I found myself in.....the Flashback 2?

So just for shits and giggles I googled my screen name, and came across this: www.atari.com/us/images/games/FBK2/manual/largeprintmanual.pdf

And low and behold my handle is mentioned along with several other atariage names.

The Return To Haunted House Homebrew Team:

Anthony “Tony a.k.a. atwwong” W. Wong, Kurt "Nukey Shay" Howe, Brian "Whipcrack" Wong,

James "Out_of_Gas" Francis, Philip R. "Rhindle The Red" Frey.

Thanks to the following for additional assistance -

Simon Cornwell, Joel D. Park, Steve "Atarius Maximus" Engelhardt, James Andreasen, Warren

Robinett, Ronnie "StanJr." Dingman, Jack "The Atari Troll" Kortkamp, Pixellated Ghost, pmpddytim (Tim), Weston "Gateway" Hilton, Albert Yarusso, Jarett Waite.

Special thanks to JoJo Wong for her kindness, patience, understanding, and companionship!

I don't remember assisting with anything.........I think its pretty cool, but I don't really know what I did. Does anyone know if this is in the print version of the manual? If so I may have to pick one up.

-Tim

I just used a few of the more popular search engines with my screen name andmy full name and thankfully it brought up next to nothing. I say thankfully as the the whole "I have no privacy" thing wouldhave kicked in overtime I think. I think they call it paranoia also...lol...

So just for shits and giggles I googled my screen name, and came across this: www.atari.com/us/images/games/FBK2/manual/largeprintmanual.pdf

And low and behold my handle is mentioned along with several other atariage names.

The Return To Haunted House Homebrew Team:

Anthony “Tony a.k.a. atwwong” W. Wong, Kurt "Nukey Shay" Howe, Brian "Whipcrack" Wong,

James "Out_of_Gas" Francis, Philip R. "Rhindle The Red" Frey.

Thanks to the following for additional assistance -

Simon Cornwell, Joel D. Park, Steve "Atarius Maximus" Engelhardt, James Andreasen, Warren

Robinett, Ronnie "StanJr." Dingman, Jack "The Atari Troll" Kortkamp, Pixellated Ghost, pmpddytim (Tim), Weston "Gateway" Hilton, Albert Yarusso, Jarett Waite.

Special thanks to JoJo Wong for her kindness, patience, understanding, and companionship!

I don't remember assisting with anything.........I think its pretty cool, but I don't really know what I did. Does anyone know if this is in the print version of the manual? If so I may have to pick one up.

-Tim

Hi Tim,

A couple of years ago when I was working on my first public Atari project you posted a word of encouragement to me here. I decided to credit you for your moral support for my endeavour at that time (the original Haunted Adventure). Since Return to Haunted House evolved from HA, I felt it was appropriate to use the original HA credits for the FB2 manual.

Just for fun, I created an unabridged RtHH manual that can be found in this topic thread. It has more details in the credits.

Cheers,

Tony

I just used a few of the more popular search engines with my screen name andmy full name and thankfully it brought up next to nothing. I say thankfully as the the whole "I have no privacy" thing wouldhave kicked in overtime I think. I think they call it paranoia also...lol...

My name turns up in a few searches where I wish it hadn't. And I told that judge repeatedly that I was only helping the sheep over the fence :(