IGNORED

Major Site Updates - Atari Joe's Flippin' Sweet Website

Hey everyone! Long time no see.

I have made some substantial updates to my website and thought I would share them with you. Here is a quick rundown of the changes:

Site Refit -

I have made may major updates to my entire website. We underwent our first site refit for the first time in five years since I brought my site over from geocities to Atari 7800.com. The main structure of the site is pretty much the same but we now have many new graphics that are crisp and clean. We also have new pages and a slew of new content. In addition I went back with the help of some friends and edited most of the existing content for spelling and historical accuracy. I have a bad habbit of calling the 5200 the "5800" and I had to clean that up BIG TIME. I really hope you like my new site!

Raiders of the Lost Carts -

After six years they're finally here! THE ALL-NEW RAIDERS OF THE LOST CARTS! There are a whole bunch of new cartridges on line. Great titles from Golden Girls to Twin Peaks, to games about Yuppies and Napoleon Dynamite. Raiders was first placed up on the original incarnation of Atari 7800.com in November of 2000 to rave reviews, however the page and related files were accidently lost during a transition that involved the domain changing hands and an overhaul of the entire site. Fortunately I was able to save this page from the scrap heap when I moved my webpage to be hosted here at Atari 7800.com.

Joe's Choice YouTube Links -

This page features my absolute favorite most funny videos ever, including the Whitney Houston "Kiss My Ass" video montage from The Soup, the New Adventures of Mr. T cartoon, and "Rollin' with Saget" music video.

New Pictures Page -

Back with some new picture updates, kids! I added a lot of new pictures to my photo gallery. There are new pictures from 4th of July when everyone came down and pictures of me with my new sandals. There are also all of the new pictures of me with the Mercedes-Benz S500 sedan! You can see the pictures by visiting my "Joes Glorious Photo Gallery".

Atari Super-Gang Updates -

I have updated the area of the Atari Super-Gang to include all of our members.

My MySpace.com Page -

I started my very own MySpace.com page. I have over 1,000 friends and growing. If you like Atari, AND you like MySpace, you should go there and add me as your friend.

An Update on my Personal Life - My Health, My Life, and the Super-Gang -

It has been a really really long time since I last updated my web page like maybe three years now. I thought after so long it was about time I get back on to my site and make a few updates. I would also like to take this time to say hi to all my friends and fans who I miss very much. I get lots of messages and fan mail from all around the world asking me about my page and what i'm going to do today. I would like to answer each and every one but I have not had the time and i have not had the computer that I used to so i don't get on very much. But hello to everybody! I love you all!

My new updates include buttons at the top and some new links. My web page is made from a web template that Justin gave me when he first started Atari7800.com about five years ago. He changed his site style since then to a whole new style a few years ago but I never changed mine to the new style. So some of the links on my page were bad and it looks more like the old Atari7800.com pages than the new ones that are fancy and sleek. I had to change some of the link buttons that no longer work right or go to web pages that Justin no longer supports because the store closed in 2002.

You will also see I made a new link to our new sister site TurboGrafx-16.com. It's a really good page for TurboGrafx, Express, Duo, and Bonk fans. You should go check it out.

I put my new video remix up at the top of my web page. The video is new but its a clip show of my greatest hits and celebrity interviews, so most of what's on the new video isn't new but is about four years old. But its new and its up there and everyone says its insanely great and funny. I hope you like it.

That's all for now. More to come later on in the summer!

Your Friend Always,

Joe