IGNORED

Flack's Daily Smack - Blurry Whirlwind

RSS Bot

Wednesday during lunch, Johnny, Susan and I went to Staples. I've been needing another hard drive for a while now, and Staples has 300 gig drives on sale this week for $99 (no rebate!). To make a long story short I bought not one but two, plus an external USB enclosure for one, and an external 16x dvd burner. The grand total was just over $400. Credit cards are the devil (as is lubaj, which is a joke about 4 people on the planet would get. He's hollow, are you?)

Thursday after work Scott Cowan and I went out for dinner at Sophabella's and ended up staying at the restaurant for a couple of hours, then going back to his place and hanging out for a few more hours. I didn't get home until almost 2am -- too late for a work night. Friday morning was rough. We had a good time getting caught up with one another's lives.

Friday I had lunch with The Stranger and did a little thrift store shopping. I've started picking up some crap here and there to sell at OVGE this year in Tulsa. I do this before OVGE each year -- buying things that I plan on selling at the show. Problem is, I rarely sell them and they end up sitting in the garage, haha. Ah well, such is life.

Saturday, Mason, Morgan, Susan and I got up and went swimming! It did not take long in 100+ degree weather for the pool to heat up. It was Morgan's first experience wearing a life jacket. That went okay, except it's a bit too big for her and if you let her go it flips her over on to her face. Mason, on the other hand, is a regular fish -- he swam and he swam all over the dam, er, pool. Our pool's ladder is still in a state of flux. I picked up another one from the pool store yesterday and will install it when it ain't so hot. Like, maybe November. ;)

morgan_lifejacket.jpg

mason_pool.jpg

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1755