IGNORED

Strange Flashback 2 occurrence.

Is it me, or has anyone noticed on some older A/V capable televisions some games seem to roll badly on the FB2? The first game I've noticed that does this is "Arcade Pong". Plus many of the games when selected scroll up in general and at times don't center properly (I have to turn off my old JCPenney television, which I use for older games, to re-center them, save for Pong). Newer televisions work fine, though. Lunar Landar only displays in B&W regardless of what mode the switch is, Aquaventure doesn't finish scrolling up completely, same for Fatal Run. Is this just a freak ocurrence?

Is it me, or has anyone noticed on some older A/V capable televisions some games seem to roll badly on the FB2? The first game I've noticed that does this is "Arcade Pong". Plus many of the games when selected scroll up in general and at times don't center properly (I have to turn off my old JCPenney television, which I use for older games, to re-center them, save for Pong). Newer televisions work fine, though. Lunar Landar only displays in B&W regardless of what mode the switch is, Aquaventure doesn't finish scrolling up completely, same for Fatal Run. Is this just a freak ocurrence?

I'm having this exact same problem on Arcade Pong while the other new games seem to work fine aside from their already documented unstableness, slight screen rolls or bugs and my TV is a Sony 13" made in July 1994 that has an A/V jack with only two prongs (1 audio & 1 video).

• 1 month later...

My Circa 1984 50 inch projection TV does the same thing with Arcade Pong... Even if I run it through the VCR first... it works fine on my newer JVC 32inch though. Too bad cuz i really love to play the old games on the old TV! Oh well, I mostly use the flashback to play asteriods, missile command and yars revenge anyhoose!

Tif