IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Hotter than you-know-where

RSS Bot

If Satan exists, I really think he wouldn't keep hell at more than 100. Well, yesterday it was 105. That's right, in Oregon. Not Eastern Oregon, but Western Oregon. And I am sick. Literally sick. The heat made me sick, it made my pets sick, it made my mom sick. Between me getting sick and sitting in front of a fan all day, I started work on a sequel to Super Maria Sisters even though the first one might not be done just yet. See the topic "Super Maria Sisters 2" in the Atari 2600 BASIC forum. I don't know how that guy in Arizona can stand 117, even with an air conditioner. And without an air conditioner here in a mobile home, the temperature got into the mid 90s IN THE HOUSE. Honestly, I don't know why all my vinyl records didn't melt. Well, the heat advisory just ended 2 hours ago (it's 1 am as I'm writing this, because it's too hot to sleep.) and today's high is supposed to be around 90. I think this is the first time I'm grateful that it's going to be 90. I kept sweating and my head kept hurting, and I'm still sweating and I'm still sick from the heat, as it's about 75 degrees now (just checked the Weather Channel). I hate summer. I've always hated summer. I want it to be winter, so I can be cold. Going out in the rain in the upper 30's without a shirt on, man, that'd be nice.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1758