IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Ants a la Cart

RSS Bot

Voila!

blog-9475-1153899526_thumb.jpg

Thanx to the kind people at 8 Bit Classics, (8bitclassics.com) I now have a cart of my very own of a game that I made. Next month, Super Maria Sisters will get the cart treatment. Since I can't draw very well (seeing as how the Ants label artwork is), it'll be more of a text-style label, done in my weird way. If anyone wants Super Maria Sisters, I give permission to give it to 8 Bit Classics (or any other Atari 2600 game makers) to make 1 cart. So, in other words, don't get rich off my stuff. In fact, if you want the really real final version (with every single bug fixed), you'll have to e-mail me for it. So there.

In other news, real ants have invaded my house. There's this movie called Empire of the Ants they showed on AMC one Halloween (I should have taped it, darn it.) with giant ants! And what's worse than ants? Spiders! "Kingdom of the Spiders" is on DVD, and if you want every single movie William Shatner was in, you must get this one, because he's the lead. I don't really care that much about Star Trek (although I do have the 2600 game), because I'm not that type of geek. The type of geek I am is I sit in front of the computer and type stuff and play the Atari 2600 all day. I don't think I could understand the goings-on in Star Trek and Star Wars, although I do like the Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man."

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1767