IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - I got Pac-Man Fever and its driving my wife crazy!

RSS Bot

Hello one and all or hello to just me if no ones reading this.Well last week i ordered some games from Trade-n-Games and got my shippment in a timely fashion as i always do when i order from them.Well i got a few things,Colecovision controller,Boxed copy of Carnival for the Colecovision,Cosmic Avenger,and River Raid,Mario Bros.,Moon Patrol,and Ms.Pac-Man all for the 5200.My lovely wife who i love very much comes home from work that day and ask if my games came today and i said yes.She asked what i got and i told her.She asks"Dont you already have Ms.Pac-Man?"I say "Yes but not for my 5200."Well,she like"How many copies of Ms.Pac-Man or Pac-Man do you really need"?Now thinking back on that question which is pretty good question i did some long hard thinking and soul searching and the answer i came up with was....."As many as they have!"lol.You know i have always loved Pac-Man and its spin-offs.Hell i got a Pac-Man tattoo on my left arm.Now i dont think of myself a crazied fanatic or anything like that but i do have a fever and the only cure is more Pac-Man!lol.But really i like alot of games Space Invaders,Star Castle,Bezerk,Pepper 2,and others but Pac-Man is always been the top dog of the bunch.So my wife will just have to be crazy because i dont see Pac-Man,Ms.Pac-Man,Jr.Pac-Man,and any other member of the Pac-Man family going away anytime soon.Now,if i can just get her to play Ms.Pac-Man once she may get the fever too.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1780