IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - My week in classic video gaming.

RSS Bot

Well its been a very long week and weekend and with monday just around the corner i cant wait for a couple of days off from work.I got some new Atari and Colecovision games to play and a Wico command stick to put thru its paces.The big news at least for me is one of the guys from work is loaning me his Vectrex game system.I had a friend back in high school who had one of these and i always wanted one.Its been sitting in his closet for about 2 years and he was kind anuff to let me take it home and give it a once over.If i like it he is going to sell it to me.So i hope its up and in working condition and has some games to go with it.I really like Star Castle and this is the only system am a aware of that has this game.Ran across a Intellivision2 game system on friday but it had seen better days so i didnt bother asking about a price on it.My friend and fellow atari/video game collector Neonesmaster has offered to sale me his RCA Studio 2 with boxed games.Am thinking about getting this one too but i only have so much money to go around so i have to think about it.I got hopefully a new source in the wild to pick up some new Atari and Colecovision games.I meet a gentlemen on friday who sells classic and new videogames at a local flea market he gave me his card and told me to give him a call or stop buy his table at the flea market on the weekends.You know its funny there are weeks when nothing classic videogame related happens then some weeks i get hit with a wave of the stuff.I love thoses weeks when do get hit with the classic video game wave.Well as always if anyones reading ...."Play Atari today and everyday".

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1782