IGNORED

Frankenstein's Revenge

SalemFrost7800

Frankenstein’s Revenge

Dr. Frankenstein was not happy to be kicked out of his only Atari 2600 video game by Donkey Kong so he is taking his revenge!!!

Dr. Frankenstein’s has sent The Monster and his evil pals to completely take over the world of Donkey Kong..........

You must try and stop Frankenstein's Monster by capturing his favorite pet spider. The Deadly Giant White Arachnid. If you capture The Deadly Giant White Arachnid Frankenstein's Monster will follow you back to his Creators video game and leave Donkey Kong’s alone but beware The Deadly Giant White Arachnid controls an army of Tarantulas that will do their best to stop you from capturing The Deadly Giant White Arachnid. Also beware of The Brown Ghosts these Ghosts are very very mad that they were turned brown instead of their pretty blue color in their original video game and they will no longer be content simply stunning you, now they will KILL you with one touch.

Can you stop Frankenstein's Monster and his evil pals or will the world of Donkey Kong become Dr. Frankenstein’s new playground Forever?

Edited by usinoh

FYI: Frankenstein is not the creature, he's the person who created the creature, Dr. Victor Frankenstein. Synopsis.

The creature wants a companion, and Victor refuses to make one for him. So, the creature kills his wife, and Victor runs her through his regeneration process.

So, what you should do is make the "Spider" or whatever into Elizabeth, (aka "The Bride of Frankenstein"), and have Victor try to reach her.

Also, how about making the 2nd level white like ice flows? The end of the story happens in the arctic.

FYI: Frankenstein is not the creature, he's the person who created the creature, Dr. Victor Frankenstein. Synopsis.

The creature wants a companion, and Victor refuses to make one for him. So, the creature kills his wife, and Victor runs her through his regeneration process.

So, what you should do is make the "Spider" or whatever into Elizabeth, (aka "The Bride of Frankenstein"), and have Victor try to reach her.

Also, how about making the 2nd level white like ice flows? The end of the story happens in the arctic.

Oh man does it ever $uck to be on the other end of that lecture, now I know what the hundreds of people must have felt like as I explained to them the origins of Frankenstein :D

of coarse I realize my story is flawed but calling "the monster" Frankenstein is a popular misconception sort of like the phrase "Play it again Sam" which was never uttered by Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca but is one of the most popular "quotes" of all time...so for the purposes of my Hack calling The Monster Frankenstein seemed to fit.

Now with that being said and my Horror movie trivia honor defended I would have to say you have a good idea for a game, it doesn't match my original concept but it does sound cool.

Please not the changes I made to the Story Line.....

Edited by usinoh

Oh man does it ever $uck to be on the other end of that lecture, now I know what the hundreds of people must have felt like as I explained to them the origins of Frankenstein :D

LOL, no problem. I just watched the 1994 movie again last night. And one of my literature classes was pretty much all about Frankenstein. So, calling the "creature" Frankenstein has turned into a pet peeve of mine.

of coarse I realize my story is flawed but calling "the monster" Frankenstein is a popular misconception sort of like the phrase "Play it again Sam" which was never uttered by Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca but is one of the most popular "quotes" of all time...so for the purposes of my Hack calling The Monster Frankenstein seemed to fit.

My teacher called him the "wretch" more than anything else. I prefer "creature."

And it can be argued that he is the "Son of Frankenstein" so calling him Frankenstein isn't necessarily incorrect.

Now with that being said and my Horror movie trivia honor defended

Don't you mean literature trivia honor? ;)

Edited by Gregory DG

I have gone through the whole thread and at no time do I see where Frankenstein's monster was called Frankenstein? Frankenstien was the doctor or maybe 'Mad Scientist" the monster was called the monster by both Tim and I. But I am glad to know his first name was Victor, I could not remember that and just called him Frankenstien like I had some teachers that just called me Casaldi. lol

Wade

Frankenstein’s Revenge

Dr. Frankenstein was not happy to be kicked out of his only Atari 2600 video game by Donkey Kong so he is taking his revenge!!!

Dr. Frankenstein’s has sent The Monster and his evil pals to completely take over the world of Donkey Kong..........

You must try and stop Frankenstein's Monster by capturing his favorite pet spider. The Deadly Giant White Arachnid. If you capture The Deadly Giant White Arachnid Frankenstein's Monster will follow you back to his Creators video game and leave Donkey Kong’s alone but beware The Deadly Giant White Arachnid controls an army of Tarantulas that will do their best to stop you from capturing The Deadly Giant White Arachnid. Also beware of The Brown Ghosts these Ghosts are very very mad that they were turned brown instead of their pretty blue color in their original video game and they will no longer be content simply stunning you, now they will KILL you with one touch.

Can you stop Frankenstein's Monster and his evil pals or will the world of Donkey Kong become Dr. Frankenstein’s new playground Forever?

LOL I love the story, great idea!! :thumbsup:

Wade

I have gone through the whole thread and at no time do I see where Frankenstein's monster was called Frankenstein? Frankenstien was the doctor or maybe 'Mad Scientist" the monster was called the monster by both Tim and I. But I am glad to know his first name was Victor, I could not remember that and just called him Frankenstien like I had some teachers that just called me Casaldi. lol

Wade

I changed to story, I had called "The Monster" Frankenstein in the original story :roll:

Now with that being said and my Horror movie trivia honor defended
Don't you mean literature trivia honor? ;)

I am more of a Horror Film buff than a book fan however I did read Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and Bram Stoker's Dracula and was amazed at how different the movies were compared to the novels and the novels were alot better. The same is true for JAWS but in this case the movie was wayyyyyy better than the book.

Edited by usinoh