IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - A few more things.

RSS Bot

Man i really got to thank my wife and the Flashback2 for bringing me back to Atari and classic videogaming.You see back in February of this i was all but feed up with the state of video games.Then i was reading about the Flashback2 on the internet and how it was a true Atari system minus the cart slot.I thought that was the coolest thing.I must of said a few things about to my wife Kelly because on Valentine's Day i got a Atari Flashback2 and i was in Heaven.Then i got to wondering what else was going with Atari and so back to the internet and the discovery of AtariAge.com.After that i was getting rid of my remaining present day gaming stuff to get my Atari 2600,5200,7800,and Colecovision systems and games.My friends think am crazy but a finally excited again about videogames.So thank you Atari and thank you Kelly.

I finally got around to playing my copy of Moon Patrol for the 5200 and i must say i really liked it.Its about as close you can get to the arcade as you can get on the 5200 at least in my opinion.I used to play this game way back when at a local bowling alley in the town i grew up in.Loved then and i love it now.You know you dont see many arcade games at bowling alleys anymore and if you do its either Dance Dance Revolution or some sit-down racing game.Very sad really.

Am loving my Wico Command Stick i got for $5.00 the other day its very soild and handles well.Great for Pac-Man and Pepper2.

Pool party this weekend and me and Kelly have a few friends heading over for some fun in the sun.Some of the guys that are coming are wanting to play some Atari which is a first.Am thinking its going to be Combat and Video Olympics this weekend.

The hunt for a Atari Video Pinball dedicated console has begun.Neonesmaster has the box for one and now he needs the unit.Am looking for one these myself as well in box perfered.Also i think one of those Coleco Telstar Combat consoles who be awesome as well.

Well thats it for today i gots games to play and paperwork to drop off.As always"Play Atari today and everyday".

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1791