IGNORED

EricBall's Tech Projects - Leprechaun Level Editor (alpha)

RSS Bot

Announcing the Leprechaun Level Editor!

This will allow you to create your own Leprechaun levels. The SAVE button dynamically creates a SuperCharger binary (based on the current development release) usable by any emulator or SC compatible RAMcart.

I plan on adding a LOAD button as well which will allow a level created with the LLE to be uploaded for editting or refreshed with the current development release.

This is all part of my plan to have people create lots & lots of levels for Leprechaun, which can then be included as part of the final game.

Notes on the current development release:

1. The level timer at the top of the screen is just for show. The plan is to have it count down the time you have to complete the level - unlimitted lives, limitted time.

2. There is no end-of-level detection. A level will be complete when all of the gold is picked up (either by the player or enemies).

3. There is no RESET detection. Right now if you die you have to restart & reload.

All three of these limitations should be resolved in the next development release, but I wanted to get the level editor out there.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1792