IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Another day and another Blog.

RSS Bot

Pick up Defender for the 5200 yesterday.Not a bad translation for the system.Much better than the 2600 i must say.Paid $5.00 for it which is a good deal i suppose if i had ordered on-line it would of cost me the same with shipping and handling.

Looking thru the AtariAge store this week and am really excited about all the Colecovision HomeBrews they have for purchase.I got to have the Space Invaders Collection.Spectar,Astro Invader,and Magical Tree look sweet too.Now wheres that Pac-Man Collection for the Colecovision?

Neonesmaster has started his own Blog on AtariAge but he is not for sure why.His collecting has gone to PS2,SNES,and Sega Genesis as of late.But he still does pick up Atari games in the wild when he finds them.Once a Atari collector always a Atari collector.

Game Systems i want/need....Intellivision,Odyssey2,Vectrex(Which have one on loan with option to buy),Atari Video Pinball,and Coleco's Telstar Combat.Am sure there is more but these are the ones that are on top of my list.

Am going to post my top 5 games am playing this week.This might be something that will become a regular thing on my Blog.If anyone is reading this feel free to give me a heads up on the games i list or send me your top 5.So here we go......

1)Pac-Man(Plug-n-Play)

2)Donkey Kong(7800)

3)Space Fury(Colecovision)

4)Cosmic Avenger(Colecovision)

5)Fast Eddie(2600)

Well thats it for now untill next..."Play Atari today and everyday".

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1796