IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - The long day ends with this Blog.

RSS Bot

Well its been a very long day for me.Had to work from 5am to 5pm as i normally do.Then i had to go to a going away party for one of my wife's co-workers.So i just got home and did a quick run thru the AtariAge forums.Looks like i missed out on the 7800 BeefDrop.Am going to have to send Albert a Email and get on that list for the next batch.As i said in yesterdays Blog there are so many Homebrew games i need to get my hands on its crazy.I think my Wife is going to leave me if i keep asking for money for games.lol.I was at ToysRus the other day and i finally spotted the Capcom Plug-n-Play while i was there.Looks cool and seeing as i dont have a PS2 or X-Box to buy and play the Capcom Classics Collection that came out on those systems i just might pick this Plug-N-Play up.This weekend as i mentioned before in a pervious Blog is me and wife's pool party.Some of the guys that are coming over have said that they want to play Atari.Awesome,its rare that anyone wants to play Atari anymore in my group of friends.Combat and Video Olympics are my 2 top picks for 2-player action.I was trying to think what else i had in my collection that would be fun to play.Maybe Breakout or even Mario Bros.for my 5200.I guess i will let everyone pick what they want to play.Its getting late for me and i still got to send that e-mail to Albert so am going to call it a night so untill next time...."Play Atari today and everyday."

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1801