IGNORED

bootleg NES game contollers w/1000 games

Speaking of bootlegs in controllers, I remember that during Christmas time, Walgreens around here(NJ) were advertising these items in their circulars and in the stores. It's funny that a national chain would take a risk like that since it is illegal.

Wow. That's by far the highest-profile I've heard yet for these things. I was surprised just to see them being sold by the

sheister vendors at major shopping malls. Now they're at Walgreens? What's next, Sears?

Yeah, it was a limited thing. The fuckers wanted 29 bucks for it and they claimed that it played all NES carts or as they said:

"Dust off your old carts and play"

It wasn't a controller per se, it looked like a Genesis 3 but had 1000 built in Nintendo games(of course with a modded title screen)

• 2 years later...

Speaking of bootlegs in controllers, I remember that during Christmas time, Walgreens around here(NJ) were advertising these items in their circulars and in the stores. It's funny that a national chain would take a risk like that since it is illegal.

Wow. That's by far the highest-profile I've heard yet for these things. I was surprised just to see them being sold by the

sheister vendors at major shopping malls. Now they're at Walgreens? What's next, Sears?

Yeah, it was a limited thing. The fuckers wanted 29 bucks for it and they claimed that it played all NES carts or as they said:

"Dust off your old carts and play"

It wasn't a controller per se, it looked like a Genesis 3 but had 1000 built in Nintendo games(of course with a modded title screen)

Last weekend i went to the HAMVENTION in ohio and saw a joystick box that looked exactly like that and it was but i got a DEAL I said how mutch is that and the guy said make offer so i said $5 and he bit I got the whole box witch i threw away to save room for luggage it has the power pack the cart the 2nd controler and a GUN too also the cart i got was a lucky find unlike the other crappy ps1 looking fake famicom this witch had a 9,999,999 in one cart that when i removed jumper found it really only had 19 games w a lot of them repeted at least w jumper removed it only shows the ones it actually has!! but the new green joystick i just got this weekend had a 72 in one cart this one actually has 72 games!!!!! the super mario game is not even close to mario supermario it says frogger but is a frog walking like super mario and you shoot chineese music symbols at other enymys and it has galaxian galaga real games and lots of other ones it has some stupid track and feild start points but not to many it is actully fun to play sometimes the cartridge gets loose and it locks up but i still like the 72 in one cart ALso I didnt try the other controlers from the crappy 1st bootleg system i got but will do that later now i need a 72 to 60 connector conveter also the joystick broke off the joystick in baggage from trip but that joystick sucked anyways . I still think for only $5 i got a deal espically on the 72 in one cart so if yo usee a 72 in one cart remember 79,000 in one is not tha same as 72 in one.

why is it that you peeps get EVERYTHING...or don't euro importers like taking in dodgy asian electronics

I been thinking the same thing...in reverse: http://www.ashens.com/ (his video reviews are great)

I live in the greater Pittsburgh area and have yet to see anything interesting in the way of knock-offs or other fun stuff from China.