IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Better late than never.

RSS Bot

Well am back having made it thru friday and yesterdays pool party.Great times to be had by all.Lots of swimming,drinking,eating,and most importantly the playing of Atari.My friend Pat who wanted to play Atari when he got there had to wait untill later in the day when things slowed down abit for us to sneak away from the wives.He played a few 2600,7800,and Colecovision titles.Mountian King,Gunfight,Donkey Kong,Mr.Do,Sub-Scan,Ms.Pac-Man,and Pitfall were played and enjoyed.I had to show my 2 friends Marc and Scott who were there as well why River Raid was diffrent on the 5200 vs the 2600.It was like the good old days.Just hanging out and playing Atari with a bunch of my friends.Have not done that in years.Today Pat and Scott are heading back this way to go and make the rounds across town with me.Got to hit the trift store and the "Mom and Pop"game shop.Our wives are going to some river adventure thing today so we are all on are own.I think tonight am going to stay up late and play some games.Am thinking Cosmic Avenger and maybe Mouse Trap.Sounds like a ColecoVision night unless i pick anything up today while am out.I may do a double Blog today just to make up for missing the last 2 days.Thats if i come up with something more to talk about.I really would to try and do a Blog everyday but really is hard sometimes.Life is busy with work and other events and projects.Well at least am well rounded i guess.So to everyone or anyone that may be reading......"Play Atari today and everyday."

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1813