IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Taking requests?

RSS Bot

You get a Atari or a Colecovision and everybody ask you if you have a certain game that was there favorite growning up.If you dont have it they will ask you when will you or can you get a copy of it.So i decided to compile a list of games people have ask me to get for some quick amusement.....

1)M.A.S.H-2600

2)Smurfs-Colecovision

3)Burgertime-Colecovision

4)Barnstorming-2600

5)Porkys-2600

6)Its only Rock and Roll-Colecovision

7)Halloween-2600

8)Texas Chainsaw Massacare-2600

9)Star Wars:Empire Strikes Back-2600

10)B.C's Quest for Tires-Colecvision

Now some of these are in reason and are affordable for me.But come on Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacare?People just dont realize how hard to find and costly some of these games are.I try and tell them this but they just look at me in disbeilef and say"Well they are only Atari or Coleco games they shouldnt cost that much".Boy are they in need of a classic videogame education.I tell them if they want me to have them so they can play them.They can buy them for me.But some of them i will be picking up at some point for my collection.M.A.S.H,Smurfs,Barnstorming,are fairly cheap when i find them in the wild or on the internet.So i always laugh and look at my friends and say"Now taking request for Atari or Colecovision."They think am crazy.I am.lol.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1816