IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Random speak and Top 5 least favorites.

RSS Bot

Am i the only one who likes to play Space Jockey?The game is not that bad.At least its better than E.T. in my opinion.Its got colorful graphics and good control.Plus you get points for shooting trees!lol.

Why couldnt they make Congo Bongo better on the 5200?This game could of been so much better.The ColecoVision one looks so much better.Am not saying its the worst game ever but it could been done a little better.

Play Asteroids on the 7800.Its just sheer bliss.2600 is good but the 7800 is great.Same simple game but much better sounding and looking game.

Speaking of sheer bliss.Gorf rocks on the Colecovision.I remember playing Gorf in the arcades years ago.It was one of my favorites and still is.I just wish the Coleco version had the voice in it...."I am Gorf".

Neonesmaster is slacking off.Chris you got the Blog up but nothing is in it.I know your some what busy and all but put something up.Remember i know where you live.lol.

Ok heres my newest top 5 list....My Top 5 least favorite games.

1)E.T.-2600

2)Shark Attack-2600

3)Karateka-7800

4)Demons to Diamonds-2600

5)-(Tie)-SwordQuest EarthWorld and SwordQuest FireWorld-both 2600

Thats it am out of here for now so as always...."Play Atari today and everyday".

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1828