IGNORED

psx asteroids review

Zeptari

yeah i think its $20 thats about how much i would pay for it it really pissed me off though my dad bought my brother ateroids and frogger for the psx and he scratched them both up really bad no one ever buys me video games and hell if they did i sure would take care of them i guess its just b/c im a girl and they have a hard time comprehending that im a gamer i might spend all my money on games but that doesnt mean anything im a girl

I got the asteroids on PSX right after it was released and thought it was a really fun game, kind of on mark with Tempest2000, faithful to the original, just amped up a bit! And you can always play the "old school" verison via a secret level in game, or a cheat code.

The higher levels do get crazy, very tense with all those rocks flying!

What does it cost now? Is it one of the "Greatest Hits" $19.99 ones? Its worth it in my opinion

Well I did it.. I Picked up Asteroids AND Tempest X3 today! Best part is: buy one game and get the 2nd one 50% off! Total cost was only like $18 for both!

I played TempestX3 before... This copy was just to replace the one I sold years ago.

Well I must say I really like the updated Asteroids. I only played it for a few minutes.. I really disliked the default controller setup. Pushing the d-pad up to flip 180 just doesn't feel right. Com'on you mean ya push down to thrust??? That's not right!!!

Luckly the game let me setup the controllers the way i wanted them to be. up=thrust!!!