IGNORED

Tarzan a rescue mission?

Pac Munchkin

I had seriously this thought on my mind, Tarzan wasn't a material being he would have no need for money or gold or even a lost ancient golden scepter!

So I have been thinking of re-hacking my Tarzan hack changing all the prizes into people to be rescued, like Jungle Jill and his boy I can't remember the name of his boy was it Tony?

Maybe his monkey Coco?

I don't know but it would be more interesting and more of a challenge for me to hack so I am seriously considering taking up Tarzan again, even though I just said it is done! :ponder:

So that is in my plans yet.

Wade :cool:

Also if this gets to copyright issues I'll change the name to Tarsan. :grin:

No that is a z but maybe my dyslexia acted up on me :lol:

I have a touch of that, it used to be very bad years ago, oh well cool then I'll just call it Tarsan then.

Any way I want to let you know I changed the money bag into a girl sitting down waiting, it looks good, I think I can change the rest of the prizes into people too.

City folk crashed a plane in the jungle they are lost Tarsan rescues them all. That is my game story I guess.

This way I can give them cloths instead of all wearing animal shins, that is too hard to make look like many people when they all look very much the same.

Next update and I believe again final when I get all prizes changed.

Wade

• 3 weeks later...