IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Short but Sweet Blog.

RSS Bot

Here we are again.another day and a another blog.What to talk about......

Was playing Space Fury today for the Colecovision.This game would of been cool if it was done on the Atari 2600.Like the Colecovision version but it would of been cool to of seen this game on the 2600 as well.

Blue Print and TunnelRunner for the 2600.I hated this games when i first picked them up on a trade.Now i like them,they have grown on me.I want to pick up Blue Print for the 5200 now.Looks great on it from the pics i seen.

Sub-Scan for the 2600 is one of my favorite games.Its slow-paced but there is something about it.Cant explain it,i just like it.

Finished saving a Pole Position Vectrex game cart.Someone had used black and clear tape to hold it together.I used a little GooGone,Windex,and finally some Krazy Glue to put it back together and it almost looks new.

Need a Intellivision and a Odyssey2.Hopefully i next 2 months or so.I got a boxed Beauty and the Beast cart and about 7 Odyssey2 games that need to be played.

Was talking to my wife about what toys she had when she was little.She had a Coleco table top arcade game,Pac-Man.No wonder i love her.lol.

Heres my Top 5 most wanted games:

1)Polaris-2600

2)Ninja Golf-7800

3)Galaxian-Colecovision

4)Montazuma's Revenge-2600

5)Star Castle-Vectrex

Well thats all i got today so untill next time...."Play Atari today and everyday."

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1846