IGNORED

Tarsan's Rescue final version

Pac Munchkin

Ok here is the final version I changed the Komono Dragon into a Lion, All prizes are turned into women and children.

A plane crashed or something women and children all around the jungle it is up to Tarsan to rescue them all! :thumbsup:

Wow I need Tim to write a story I guess! lol

Anyway you get the picture of the game.

Here it is enjoy. :D

Wade :cool:

By the way change name to Tarsan to avoid any Trademark stuff.

Tarsan__s_Rescue__Tom_Boy_hack_8_16_6__wc.bin

Ok I'll attempt to write the story I am an expert author but this is not what I usually write what I usually write is ezinearticles.com

First the elements of the game there are Wild Boar, Lions, Cobras and Crocodiles, also the Pits you must watch to avoid.

You are Tarsan Lord and Master of the Jungle Swinging from tree vines Jumping over animals and pits. You see a plane has crashed and you find a survivor, she tells you the story of what had happened. She tells you there are many more and they all ran off "I am afraid they are all lost!" she says to you. you tell her "Never worry if anyone can find them all I can, I know this jungle very well." Your rescue mission starts now!

Wade

• 2 weeks later...