IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - And yet another person seduced by the 2600.

RSS Bot

I was at work today.Doing what i do at work.When one of the guys from the back of the building comes up to me and says"Hey,i found my old Atari(2600)over the weekend!"He then told me how it had to find the old rf switch and dig out the games he had for it.He had that look.The look of excitement.A look that people get when they tell you of something that they are really thrilled about.Its a good look.And i know it well.I had that look when i was young and had gotten my first 2600 and i had that look again when i renewed my romance with 2600 earlier this year.My fellow co-worker told me about what games he had.GhostBusters,JungleHunt,Pac-Man,Crackpots,Combat,and Space Invaders.Then he asked about where he could pick up more games at.I told him about AtariAge and some other websites he could check out.We talked about what model of 2600 he had(He had a Vader) and about how he could hook it up to his tv with out a RF Switch.I had asked him why i went and dug out his old 2600.He told me that i had talked about the Atari so much that he felt the need to go and find his.Now he is glad he did.Yup,His been seduced alright.By the 2600.Seduction is good thing,a very good thing.lol.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1884