IGNORED

Shannon's Blog - The Sacrifice - Part one

RSS Bot

This is my farewell blog series to the game room that never was. The room that was sacrificed in order to get my awecade cabinet. I'm sure this is something only married people can appreciate. This is something called "leverage". :lol: All hope isn't lost. There is still our basement which is ripe for a makeover.

According to my wife, in a moment of "insanity", she gave up one of the rooms in the house for storing all my gaming junk. It became known as "the gaming room". Basically I keep all the junk I don't want my son getting too in here. Why? Because being a kid he is not always as gentle with things as I'd like.

So here it is... I'll start with the entertainment system. It aint much and really doesn't fit what I obtained compared to what I had in mind for it. But my collection when I got it was much smaller. It's the usual stuff... TV, receiver, speakers, switchbox for switching systems. Inside you can see an Odyssey 2 system, a 2 port Atari 5200 with a redemption adapter, 5200 trackball, a buncha colecovision controllers, an intellivision with intellivoice. Underneath that pile of wires and controllers is a 3DO system. Behind the box on the floor is a modded PS1 and a Flashback 2. You'll also notice on top of the box is one of those crappy Game Axe systems. Yes I hate it. But hey... I collect things.

There is other stuff in this pic. But I'll cover that in the next blog entry.

blog-3211-1156485265_thumb.jpg

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1893