IGNORED

Shannon's Blog - Awecades - Wish List Part 1 (The Namco Pak)

RSS Bot

OK.. I could probably name a million things that I wish for the awecades. Some of them in control of the awecades team. Some of them not. Some of them just simply not feasible. Anyways I'll just try to stick to the achievable for now. After all I do not want to scare anyone off. I'm sure that with time other cabinet types will become available for the more particular among the crowd. :D

I know that one of the first things that is gonna pop out of my wife's mouth when we start playing this thing is "Where's Pacman". And fair enough, that is a good question. So where is Pac-man? In fact. My first thought was. Where is Dig Dug?

Assuming that the pak's follow the same pattern as classic pak's released on the PC. I would presume that the game list would consist of the following.

Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-man, Galaga, Galaxian, Dig Dug, Rally-X, Pole Position, Pole Position II, Xevious, Dragon Spirit, Bosconian, Rolling Thunder, Mappy, and Sky Kid.

What's an awecade cabinet without one of the games that started all this madness? Pac-man! Whocka whocka! I say bring it on. Will we see it some day? I certainly hope so. Word has it that Curt and gang are in the process of acquiring rights for other paks. So stay tuned. I'll mention a couple of them in my later blogs!

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1896