IGNORED

2600 pac pollux for auction

diggs130

It's not #1. That was the one I just sold. Nice to see a reseller got it. :roll:

I was #9 as far as I know. Also nice to see he started the bid at $4.45 more than he even paid for it. :roll:

Not really, I paid $25.50 including shipping. So I actually started the bids for less than I paid. I also stated it is one of 10, not the #1 as these carts don't have numbers.

I bought the cart..played it. Appologized to Shawn Sr. , asked him if we could bury the hatchet and received no response so I decided to sell it.

And as I said, I will not offer anything for sale here or post any of my auctions as to not offend anyone..I have quite a bit to sell off and will be listing a small amount of Atari stuff and a ton of other electronics and hobby stuff.

And to those who asked, I am doing much better now. The last few months have been very rough..but at some point we all have to face these issues.

Thanks for your support,

Don

It's not #1. That was the one I just sold. Nice to see a reseller got it. :roll:

I was #9 as far as I know. Also nice to see he started the bid at $4.45 more than he even paid for it. :roll:

Yep the one for auction is #9 but it might as well be number "whatever you want" without the manual. You need the manual to know what cart you have otherwise it might as well be a fake, I did so on purpose. ;)

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Um, it's not deceptive to say it's one of ten made. It is exactly that.

diggs130 misread it when he posted it here. The listing has not been modified, either.

Why is that "slimball" (sic) ?

I guess that is a little too harsh your right. What I mean is by saying "one of 10" instead of "9 of 10" it is VERY easy to think your getting #1 not #9 as is actually being sold. Point and case Diggs original post, and he ain't no spring chicken. Listing it like that couldn't have been done on accedent, There that is a more decent way of saying it.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Um, it's not deceptive to say it's one of ten made. It is exactly that.

diggs130 misread it when he posted it here. The listing has not been modified, either.

Why is that "slimball" (sic) ?

I guess that is a little too harsh your right. What I mean is by saying "one of 10" instead of "9 of 10" it is VERY easy to think your getting #1 not #9 as is actually being sold. Point and case Diggs original post, and he ain't no spring chicken. Listing it like that couldn't have been done on accedent, There that is a more decent way of saying it.

Thanks for softening your post Shawn, ;)

I stated in the auction it is one of 10 as these carts were not marked as to which number it actually is. The number was not mentioned in the origianl auction and I know from time to time these carts do change hands so I was not about to make any claims as to which number it actually was.

I felt it would be better to just state it was one of 10..as that is what it is.. I never thought that would have caused an issue. As no matter what the number is, there were 10..so whether it was number 1 or number 10..who cares...there still were only 10 carts like this..un numbered..

Thanks AA for letting me post my side of this :)

Don

Not really, I paid $25.50 including shipping. So I actually started the bids for less than I paid. I also stated it is one of 10, not the #1 as these carts don't have numbers.

I bought the cart..played it. Appologized to Shawn Sr. , asked him if we could bury the hatchet and received no response so I decided to sell it.

And as I said, I will not offer anything for sale here or post any of my auctions as to not offend anyone..I have quite a bit to sell off and will be listing a small amount of Atari stuff and a ton of other electronics and hobby stuff.

And to those who asked, I am doing much better now. The last few months have been very rough..but at some point we all have to face these issues.

Thanks for your support,

Don

But with the shipping it is starting higher than you paid for it. Now where was this person that is bidding on it now when I was selling mine? The high bidders never seem to come to my stuff. I guess because I try to keep mine simple and put all the annoying flashyness to it to make it sound like some stupendous thing.

It would be pretty funny if Shawn decided to put this game into full production.

Rarity 10 to Rarity 1 in under 48 hours!

(I know he didn't gouge on his pricing, either, so it's not like anyone paid 1000s for their carts).

Oh, and yes, Phineasfool, what's happening now is pretty messed up.

Edited by shadow460