IGNORED

new atari video music (not mine)

diggs130

I have heard these are sensitive, they were listed as used and untested so I am hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. Does anyone know if the main IC is commonly damaged? From looking at the schematics that is the only part I can see that would not be easily replaced.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I got the pair of Atari Video Musics today and got a pleasant surprise. They are actually in great shape, one is just missing the screws to the top panel. They both seem to function great too, all of the buttons and knobs seem to affect something. They just need a little cleaning and they will look great, even the boxes are in pretty good shape.

I bought both of them hoping to get one working, but since they both work I may be looking to sell one of them. I have no use for two of them, not that I really have any use for one, but it's something cool to have. So if anyone would like to make a reasonable offer, shoot me a PM.

Edited by elliott

He found 6, 4 new and untouched and 2 that has some use. I bought the pair of used ones with boxes but no manuals for $75, hopefully this impulse buy wasn't a screw up.

Well, I got the pair of Atari Video Musics today and got a pleasant surprise. They are actually in great shape, one is just missing the screws to the top panel. They both seem to function great too, all of the buttons and knobs seem to affect something. They just need a little cleaning and they will look great, even the boxes are in pretty good shape.

I bought both of them hoping to get one working, but since they both work I may be looking to sell one of them. I have no use for two of them, not that I really have any use for one, but it's something cool to have. So if anyone would like to make a reasonable offer, shoot me a PM.

37.50 plus shipping

Sounds reasonable to me :P

glad to here they worked out for you!