• 2 weeks later...

Yes I have the following STart mags:

Winter 86,

Spring, Summer, Fall 87

Special Issue 2,3,4

Summer, Oct, Nov, Dec 88

Sept, Oct 89

Jan 90

All in great shape, they are yours. How much can you spend? Shipping will be about $15 or so depending where you are at.

Edited by tjlazer

Yes I have the following STart mags:

Winter 86,

Spring, Summer, Fall 87

Special Issue 2,3,4

Summer, Oct, Nov, Dec 88

Sept, Oct 89

Jan 90

All in great shape, they are yours. How much can you spend? Shipping will be about $15 or so depending where you are at.

Is that a total of 14 issues?

Can you get that shipping charge down a little?

I'd pay $25 for them shipped to Agawam, Ma 01001

• 3 weeks later...

Rick,

I am most likely going to be putting my STe up for auction farily soon, and one auction I was going to do separately was my rather large collection of ST Format magazines with the game disks. I have Jan 93 (disk 42) to July 95 (disk 72) inclusive except for 54, 66, 68, 70 and 71. I've also got disk 5 without the magazine. 32 disks and 26 magazines.

The disks include PD/Shareware progarms/games as well as playable demos for such classics as Substation (that Doom-like game), Obsession (pinball), No Second Prize, Nigel Mansell's Grand Prix, Zool, Word Flair, Frontier Elite II, F1, Tri-Heli 2 (an ST version of Buried Bucks), Cannon Fodder, Pothole 2 (BoulderDash clone), Midevel Chess, HERO, Star Ball, Personal Pascal (It says it's the complete language and complier) and much more.

Sorry... I didn't mean to turn this into a giant ad, I forgot how much stuff ST Format used to pack into their disks.

Anyway, I have absolutely no idea how much this stuff is worth. The mags have been tightly packed in a box (so they should be smooth and clean, but I'd check before selling them) and the disks have been kept in good shape... both stored indoors.

If you're interested, make me an offer.

Thanks,

Randy

Rick,

Anyway, I have absolutely no idea how much this stuff is worth. The mags have been tightly packed in a box (so they should be smooth and clean, but I'd check before selling them) and the disks have been kept in good shape... both stored indoors.

If you're interested, make me an offer.

Thanks,

Randy

sorry for the slow reply guys.... i'd like to get both sets of ST magazines from you and tjlazer.

I'll ask the Atari Age members here for idea's for a fair price for your ST format mags

and for tjlazer's Start mags.

I hope you guys are not in a super hurry to unload them? If so i'm sorry....

But I still want them..... BTW.. I don't have paypal..

What do ya say?

-Rick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...