IGNORED

Shannon's Blog - The Sacrifice - Part Three

RSS Bot

This is my farewell blog series to the game room that never was. The room that was sacrificed in order to get my awecade cabinet. I'm sure this is something only married people can appreciate. This is something called "leverage". :lol: All hope isn't lost. There is still our basement which is ripe for a makeover.

According to my wife, in a moment of "insanity", she gave up one of the rooms in the house for storing all my gaming junk. It became known as "the gaming room". Basically I keep all the junk I don't want my son getting too in here. Why? Because being a kid he is not always as gentle with things as I'd like.

So here it is... The 2nd and 3rd bookshelf. This might as well be called the "Atari Bookshelf". On the top there is some overflow. On the left bookshelf it is some GBC/GBA games, Xbox games (I'm sure the green color fooled ya ;) ), and some PS2 games. On the right bookshelf are some backup CD's ;) and some empty N64 Boxes. Some of the actual carts are in that little plastic drawer thingy to the right of the bookshelf.

The left bookshelf contains some Odyseey 2 , Jaguar, 5200, 7800, 2600 and Lynx boxes. I like to keep the carts and manuals seperate to reduce wear on the boxes from opening/closing. The right bookshelf has the DVD's that my wife has declared unsuitable for viewing by my son. With the exception of a few box sets I prefer to keep here. Underneath those are my small collection of Intellivision and Colecovision boxes. The plastic container that is blocking the view contains some PC junk that my wife chose to pack away while re-arranging my computer room without my permission.

Well that's it for the day... Until tomorrow

blog-3211-1156657456_thumb.jpg

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1911