IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Getting "it".

RSS Bot

Some people dont get it?"It"being why i gave up on current video gaming and returned to my roots with the Atari 2600.I always hear"Man,you need to get a X-Box 360 or PS3 when it comes out"or "Your wasting your time on that old stuff,get yourself something new".Well i have had a PS2,X-Box,and a GameCube and they just dont have anything to offer me anymore.Really,there is currently one game out there for the PS2/X-Box and thats Tatio Legends.Its a pretty sweet collection for $20.But other than that(or untill Tatio Legends2 comes out,if it not already out)thats it.There are so many games out there for me to get for the 2600,5200,7800,and Colecovision,I will be busy for along time.I get so excited when run across a game i dont have on-line or in the"wild'.With the homebrew community as it is,there is almost always something new coming out as well.Its like the Atari or the Coleco never died.So am happly playing my "classic'videogames,Pac-Man,Demon Attack,Missle Command,Space Fury,ect.while most of my friends are playing the lastest games.I may not be cool to them sometimes but its ok am happy.Happier than i have been in many years.Like i tell my friends i will play Fast Eddie anyday over God of War or G.T.A( I hate Grand Auto).Am part of a great big community now.The classic video game community where everyone gets "it".Am in good company."Play Atari today and everyday".

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1915