IGNORED

Shannon's Blog - The Sacrifice - Part Four

RSS Bot

Well today marks my anniversary. Well uh actually it was yesterday..

This is my farewell blog series to the game room that never was. The room that was sacrificed in order to get my awecade cabinet. I'm sure this is something only married people can appreciate. This is something called "leverage". :lol: All hope isn't lost. There is still our basement which is ripe for a makeover.

This is the other side of the room. I kinda skipped the closet in the corner, it's to the left of the picture. You can see it better in the 2nd picture. Alot of my empty boxes seem to end up in there. Anyways this is a cofee table that was part of a living room set we got that just never quite fit. It is pretty big. In fact big enough to hold an Atari 5200 and 5200 Trackball box on the bottom shelf.

On top of the table are two entertainment centers/cd holders. The left one holds N64 carts, 130XEG carts, Atari 8-bit carts, Lynx carts, and some Odyssey two carts (since they are kinda hard to store in a box with that handle). Yes that is a Tristar 64 on top of the box (nice gadge) plus a broken dreamcast. Although I think I know what is wrong with it. Check it out. My TRU special edition Spongebob GBA SP!! Around the side where you can't see are my Nintendo DS and PSP games. That rotating CD holder contains all my dreamcast games that I have.

Well that's it for the day. Not much to really say.

blog-3211-1156742168_thumb.jpg blog-3211-1156742277_thumb.jpg

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1916