IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Some bits and pieces today.

RSS Bot

Its a slow day so am just going to throw out some bits and pieces.......

I cant wait to see Ken Siders version of Q*Bert.BeefDrop is awesome so i know Q*Bert will be good.

Am hear lots of good things about Go Fish for the 2600.Its on my list now of games to get.

Man,Wolfenstein VCS:The next mission can get pretty intense.This game is so much better than Venture which the games engine is based of of.

Am still raving about thoses cool AtariAge magnets.I need to get some more.I can use them as a excuse to order more homebrew games.lol.

The local gameshops and thrift stores are all dried up around in my area.Thank goodness for AtariAge and On-Line game stores.

I just love "Death from above" shooters.Space Invaders,Demon Attack,Phoenix,Galaxian,and others.So good and so much fun.

Shark Attack for the 2600 is horrible.I had high hopes for this one and was let down.Pac-Man for 2600 controls way better.

Yes,i know.No Star Castle for the 2600.But i do have Yars Revenge.Its about as close as am going to get to it on the Atari.

Heres the newest top 5....

Top 5 Maze games....

1)Pac-Man(5200)

2)Ms.Pac-Man(7800)

3)Jr.Pac-Man(2600)

4)Alien(2600)

5)Wizard of Wor(2600)

Games am playing this week.....BeefDrop(7800),Wolfenstein VCS:The next mission(2600),Donkey Kong(7800),Demon Attack(2600),Hunchy2(2600),andMissle Command(5200).

Thats all for today.Remember....."Play Atari today and everyday."

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1931