IGNORED

Marauder with all new maze

VF-Gal

Marauder 1982/2006 :)

My very first "hack". No new scripting (I don*t know how) but I learned Bithacker that day b4 yesterday and spent 4 hours to make up 5 mazes that will make the game a true challenge on skill 3 and 4.

I also redrew the enemy robots into humans (I drew them, they are no copies of the player sprite), enhanced the armor and notice (hehe) little dots around the dropped old robot corpses resemble blood now. Unfortunately i haven*t been able to change any colors.

The link is a Manual story text and very fictive catalogue description that I made in MS-Paint for fun :) If you don*t want to testplay it, this way you still can see all the new mazes and tell me if they are any good.

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=22...ream&size=o

I tested it like 20 games, changing dot by dot where it was found to be neccessary (aka put love into detail) and think it is ready now to show you and ask for your opinion about the layout and the new trooper sprites. :)

8206Morerauder.bin

Edited by VF-Gal

If only we could put all our mazes together in one cart. That would be great :cool:

Your hack made me wonder. I shot an enemy that was very close to me and then the Marauder was sorta spiraling with his arms. I though "OMG how have you done that modification.!!"

Lol in the PC Game Unreal, when you carry a pistol the caharacter sometimes let it rotate around it*s finger for fun. I thought that was just like that.

In fact I had to find out this was the death animation, i just stood at the point of the maze where the player respawned all the time, so i didn*t notice that, dying another and another time, always with this cool "victory rotation". Lol ;)

The best layout is the blue maze! I even noticed I made a mistake myself, I thought it were 5 mazes, it are 6, I forgot the red one. ;)