IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Just some tired ramblings from me.

RSS Bot

My wife.I dont know how many times i have to say i love her.She informs me today that we have about $74 in her paypal acount and that i can have it to order some games.Sweet!Now the big question is do i order some more homebrew or get some more old Atari and Colecovision carts?What ever i get am sure i will enjoy very much.Thank you Kelly. i love you honey.Sappy.Oh,yes.But deserved.You bet.

Has everyone here ordered from Trade n Games yet?Its a great on-line store with more than a few Atari,Colecovision,and Intellivision games to buy.There fast with there shipping and have proven to be very dependable.

Another great on-line that i have ordered from is Atari2600.com.Like Trade n Games they are a very dependable store with a awesome selection of games and systems for all the classics.

BeefDrop for the 7800 is so good.I forgot how much i really enjoyed BurgerTime.I wonder why i every stopped playing it?

Was talking about Space Invaders today at work.I think i inspired someone else to pull there old 2600 out.Glad to keep the Atari alive with the masses.lol.

Top 5 time.....

Top 5 favorite vector games....

1)Asteroids(Arcade)

2)BattleZone(Arcade)

3)Tempest(Aracde)

4)Space Invaders(Arcade)

5)Black Widow(Arcade)

Thats all i got today.So untill next we meet....."Play Atari today and everyday."

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1941