IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Games,Games,Games,...Games coming in the mail.

RSS Bot

Oh boy what a day.I was so busy helping my wife Kelly going threw boxes we had in storage and trying to figure out what we were going to keep or what we are going sell.I finally got done with that and had some dinner and then went on-line and ordered some games from Trade-N-Games.My wife had some money in her PayPal account and told me to go and spend it.So who am i to say no to that.I ordered Smurfs,Space Panic,Victory,and Venture all ColecoVision games.Bowling,Space War,EggoMania,Dark Chambers,Off the Wall and M.A.S.H all for the 2600.CrossBow for the 7800 and Miner 2049er for the 5200.Smurfs and M.A.S.H were requested by my best friend Scott and my wifes good friend Mandy.Scott is a huge fan of the M.A.S.H tv show and Mandy had a ColecoVision when she was younger and Smurfs was her favorite.I didnt have these games so i said why not.The rest i just pick out at random.I didnt have any of them so i figured it was a good time to get some games i didnt have.Now i have Venture and CrossBow for 2600 but i wanted to see them on the other systems and Miner 2049er i want to have and play for a while now.So now i have lots of games to look forward to playing.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1954