IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Dreams Kinda Come True

RSS Bot

Went to Value Village earlier today, and there in the back next to some phones and crap, was a CIB Xevious for NES. This is the closest I've ever come to finding anything in stupid thrift stores. The box was kinda ripped in the bottom (which tends to happen to those small pieces of cardboard), and it came with an instruction booklet, so I decided, hey, I'll buy it. When I get to the checkout counter, it turns out everything is half price day, so instead of buying it for $5, it's only $2.50. Sweet! But geez, K-Mart was packed with people getting back-to-school stuff. Why wait until the last minute like this? The school supply list came out when, August? And school starts Wednesday! Well, to each their own, I guess. (By the way, Value Village is right next to K-Mart, so I decided, what the heck, I'll go into K-Mart and look for Halloween stuff. Aside from collecting Atari 2600 and NES games, I also collect Halloween stuff. My pride & joy is a pumpkin soap dispenser. You would think it'd be easy to find a Halloween soap dispenser, but it took about 2 Halloweens to find.)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1958