IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Some memories on a Tuesday night.

RSS Bot

Yup,its tuesday.I worked all day(5am to 5pm)went to have some dinner with my wife Kelly and her aunt Barb.They were off to see Barbs son play soccer and i optioned to go home.So its pretty quite her at my house tonight.Just me and my three dogs.Mario and Jake(Italian Greyhounds)and Zeus(Carin Terrier).I rather enjoy this time at night.I seem to get alot more videogaming done than i normal do.I dont really have any task to do on work nights so its easier for me to play a few rounds of Donkey Kong or Pac-Man.Sometimes like tonight i spend sometime online looking up Atari or Coleco games or playing Star Castle on one of thoses free game sites.What ever i do its just fun and relaxing for me.Playing my 2600 on nights like this remind me of when i was a kid.Getting close to the end of summer,getting dark sooner,and playing videogames with the lights out in my bedroom.Thoses were the days.Not a care in the world.No bills to pay and just games to play.Man,so many classics played on that 2600.Pitfall!,Ms.Pac-Man,Space Invaders,Combat,ect.The list goes on and on.I dont know how many CX-40 joysticks i went tru all those years ago. It was great fun and i have some great memories.Thanks Atari.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1960