IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Adventure,GunFight,Pong,and 2 other things.

RSS Bot

You know i was thinking about Adventure for the 2600 today.What a great groundbreaking game.I really hated as a kid but i find myself playing it more and more now as a adult.Look at all the other games that came after it for the other game systems.Zelda,Final Fantasy,Dragon Quest,Phantasy Star,ect.All epic fantasy quest/rpg games.But Adventure was the first(At least for the home systems that am aware of).You know its just sends you to a diffrent world and place when you play(It does for me anyway sometimes).Collect the items,kill the dragons,and get the treasure.I wish i had enjoyed this game when i was younger.I would have the fond memories that other have of this game.I guess its better late than never for me.lol.

A few months back i had pick up a few homebrew games when AtariAge was having there big sale.One of the games i had gotten was Gunfight.I never played or really had heard of this game untill i had seen it on the website.I went and bought it on a whim.Am glad i did.Its a great game that me and my friends will play at gatherings or parties.Most people and myself think thats it pretty cool that they play Johnny Cash's"Burning Ring of Fire"in the game.Heck,sometimes i let the game run while am doing something to here the song play.lol.

I wonder why Atari never released a Pong game for the 2600?I know they did Video Oylmpics(i have it in my collection)but why no pong?I used to think that there was a Pong cart.I even swore i played as a kid growing up but it was Video Oympics.

I really need to find myself a diffrent style of ColecoVision Controller.My hands cramp up really bad sometimes when i use the Coleco stock controller.I know there are some diffrent ones out there i just to find them.

I got CrossBow coming for the 7800 this week.I need to go and find myself a light gun to play this game with.I know you can use a normal controller but this game would be so much cooler with a light gun.

Well thats all today so untill next time......."Play Atari today and everyday".

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1967