IGNORED

SOLD Freddy V.S. Michael 2600 Cart

SalemFrost7800

FREDDY V.S MICHAEL

This is a HALLOWEEN hack by Salem Frost

I made one (1) cart with no label as a prototype, I plan to have a big release for this game with Box, Labels and Manual sometime in the future but I have been working on changing the graphics a bit so this cart will truly be a one of a kind.

In this game you are FREDDY and your trying to kidnap the children of Haddonfield and take them to your boiler room but it's Halloween Night and you didn't count on Michael Myers getting to the children before you. Now you have to try to get as many children as you can to the boiler room before Michael kills them OR Kills YOU...but Freddy is not totally Defenseless because somewhere in this old warehouse is Freddy's Glove and one stab from those knoves will send Michael running!!!

th_Freddy_V-3.png

th_Freddy_V-2.png

th_Freddy_V-1.png

th_Freddy_V.png

I only made one of these so the buyer will have the one and only prototype in existence!!!!

$30.00 which includes USPS Priority shipping anywhere in the U.S. First come first served. PAYPAL ONLY. Thank You

Edited by usinoh

• 2 weeks later...