IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Tri-Cities classic gaming club?One could wish.

RSS Bot

Am seriously thinking about rallying all the classic gamers in my area to have some sort of club or meetings on a monthly basis.I just feel that this is something that could be fun and helpful to those in my neck of the woods.The problem is that there are only afew of us that i know of and we all live fairly busy lives.I guess its a dream of sorts but it could happen at some point.My "Normal"friends or crew that i hang with dont play the classics.If they do its only for a short stroll down memory lane.Most of them only want to play Halo or some fighting game.But,a club of people who play Atari or Colecovision would be fantastic.Its something i wanted as a kid.It was more possiable when i was younger because everyone had a Atari and we were kids.No comments just school,homework,and chores.That was it.Well,i guess i do have a club of sorts that i belong to now and thats AtariAge.I can talk to people who share my same love of Atari and the other classics as well.Everyone has been helpful to me on the site and its been a great ride so far.I will be will this "Club"for a long time to come.But it will still be cool to have a group to meet with on regular basis here in the Tri-Cities(Midland,Saginaw,Bay City).Oh,well who has the time right?

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1973