IGNORED

Trauma Center: Second Opinion Article

AtariJr

http://wii.ign.com/articles/731/731354p1.html

I really like the idea of giving the nunchuck controller to someone else to play "nurse". The rumble sounds like a nice idea in place of the more realistic "touching", and giving patients a shock or using forcepts sounds well done. And the quicker imput for tools will make this game much less frustrating than the last game. If anyone played the DS version, you know how you can kill a patient just because you can't find the tool that you want in time, or cant switch it fast enough. They mentioned a new 6th chapter.. I wouldnt know if it was new or not as I havent gotten that far in the DS game but if I ever make it there I'll be sure to see how much better it is than the handheld outing. Sounds like its much more than I expected.. i might just have to sacrifice getting another game for this one instead during the launch. Maybe this instead of Excite Truck...

You remind me of me in 1982 when I knew I was getting an AT-AT for Xmas. I bet you quiver and pee just a tiny bit every time you type the word Wii...don't you?? LOL

I'd say I'd like the idea...If I had actually tried the controller and knew it was worth a damn at easily controlling the game. Hard to say, I bought a beefy cool new wireless mouse with rubber grips and extra buttons the other day, personally I think I like the old $5 mouse I was using better because it's easier for me to control.

Still if it's not a frustrating experience, then yeah I'll bet it'll be fun. Hu?

Yes, Ive already thought about how easily the control can be ruined... but then again its Atlus, not THQ... I trust them more in their quality. And hence why Ill most likely buy this game before Blitz or any other pos game they decide to make. Happy?

I can name about half of the launch games I have absolutely no iterest in, so the answer to the question is no... but then again I think it would be safe to say you quiver and pee everytime you think about being a jackass.

I like how being excited about and wanting this console totally negates the fact that I want a 360, my most anticipated game for the next month is on a playstation 2, my favorite hardware maker is Sega, my most played handheld is my Neo Geo Pocket Color, and the most played current gen console I have is xbox. I feel for you btw remowilliams.

Edited by AtariJr

You remind me of me in 1982 when I knew I was getting an AT-AT for Xmas. I bet you quiver and pee just a tiny bit every time you type the word Wii...don't you?? LOL

I thought I was getting an AT-AT that same year. Little did I know my parents thought it better to get me a little owl calculator instead. :roll:

Luckily I did get the Dagobah playset from my Aunt if I recall correctly.

I do tend to quiver and pee a a bit thinking about Wii's potential though too. I haven't been so open minded and excited about a new system or gaming idea ever I don't think

Edited by figgler

I thought I was getting an AT-AT that same year. Little did I know my parents thought it better to get me a little owl calculator instead. :roll:

I remember those Owl Calcs! Didn't they have little math games built in and a keen carry strap??

Actually I never had one myself. I'd see them over at my friends house. I guess that particular year if you were good, you got AT-AT, If you were bad, you got Owl Calculator.

Wow AtariJr...You really take your gaming reputation seriously don't you? Sorry I made you upset there little guy. I wasn't trying to imply you were a Nintendo fanboy...just said you seemed super duper excited. I guess to you that's a bad thing hu?? :?

Edited by moycon

I remember those Owl Calcs! Didn't they have little math games built in and a keen carry strap??

Actually I never had one myself. I'd see them over at my friends house. I guess that particular year if you were good, you got AT-AT, If you were bad, you got Owl Calculator.

Wow AtariJr...You really take your gaming reputation seriously don't you? Sorry I made you upset there little guy. I wasn't trying to imply you were a Nintendo fanboy...just said you seemed super duper excited. I guess to you that's a bad thing hu?? :?

ah your alright.. hard week... damn physics. Quick q though about the controls about this game though. I read the article quickly over once more and it said to use the forcepts you had to press a and b at the same time...

now im assuming this is a and b in the back, like where the two buttons would be if it was horizontal for nes gaming right? So my question is this. How can you hold the controller and shift your one thumb to the back of the remote while aiming and hitting both bottons at the same time... at first youd think that you could use the other hand, then you realize it has the nunchuck in use so your left hand is busy. If any one knows what im talking about please share your insite cuase im a bit comfused with the settup right now.