IGNORED

A little PS2 Info for Adrian!

Malix

quote:

Originally posted by Malix:

Sorry I just had to do it....

Good article on where modern consoles are at and where the PS2 is going.

A little biased perhaps? (Not you Malix - the article)

That read like a Sony press release.

"So long as the great people at Sony keep working their gray matter to upgrade this amazing gadget that allows consumers to play premium video games, watch DVDs and connect to the Internet, PlayStation 2 will secure its financial success for many years to come."

While there is no denying that the Ps2 is on top, the article makes no mention of the 1.5 year headstart, the fact that there are hundreds of titles to choose from (hence the greater sales), that all 3 systems have on-line potential, or that it is the weakest of the 3 current systems.

quote:

Originally posted by Arcadenut:

Where have you been? Adrian was booted off the board several days ago for being an ass.

Wow were have I been.

Did not see this. What exactly did he get booted for.

And Lost Monkey I did notice that the guy who wrote the article must own some serious stock in Sony.

quote:

Originally posted by moycon:

HAHHAHA Too funny!!!

I was wondering why it was so quiet.

I miss the guy.....

Ok no not really.

You know, I'm sure someone could come up with a "template" to simulate the lad if you miss him *that* much. You know, just "XBOX!!!!" this and "XBOX!!!!" that tossed in at random here and there. Should be easy enough to write, I'd think.

quote:

Originally posted by Jet Boot Jack:

Does that mean someone else will be the "Resident Gaming Scientist"?

Amongst many stupid tag lines people assign to themselves that annoy me - Adrian's one alsways made me mad!

sTeVE, who may indeed be a gaming scientist

Shall I pick up the torch? He dubbed me as a "gaming Scientist" in a discussion over Japanese vs. American/European games...I was never sure if I should except it as an honor, or be embarrased because of who gave it to me...isn't that like recieving a humanitarian award from Hitler?

Just one word to the wise...please don't hate the XBOX because of Adrian, it's actually a good system, instead, hate it because it's made by Microsoft, of course, in my book, one must then also hate the PS2 and GameCube because they are mad by EVIL companies too. Love Atari, Love Sega, Love all that is opposed to EVIL.

Hey i agree with Bez i had no problem with Adrian at all , i dont like the XBOX much but ill play it , if it was given to me id keep it , and he posted this stuf in the Gaming and off topic sections , if you had just ignored the XBOX posts if you didnt like them he probly woulda figure noone cared and talked about something else , ohh well whats done is done

you guys really got to stop bitching about a system you dont like , if you dont like the system dont reply

quote:

skatepunk60

you guys really got to stop bitching about a system you dont like , if you dont like the system dont reply

That was exactly Adrian's problem. Read the thread where he got booted off. It was a Gamecube thread and Adrian had to come in and attack the system and the people who like it. He chose to ignore the warning by Alex and Albert, so good riddance.

BTW, if I was going to buy a modern system, I would prefer the X-box over the Gamecube. But then, that's not likely since I still think of the Sega Genesis as a modern system.

It´s a pity it had to come to the point were Adrian was kicked. What I mean is that a discussion needs different opinions to be fruitful. Don´t get me wrong, Adrain was indeed a schmuck in his way towards other people on the forum and his childish ranting about the "you know what"-Box. We´ll probably be better off without such opinions. Don´t we?

I can be the new gaming scientist.

Okay here it goes.

"We really should be playing/buying the X-box"

How was that? Did I do well?

Seriously I thought it was spooky the way he hijacked every thread.

Some people will never be able to accept or

see another point of view.

Which is sad, because variety is the spice of life.

Everyone has a favorite, but to exclude everything else

is silly and small minded. Bye now.

[ 04-28-2002: Message edited by: mikebossy ]