IGNORED

Chronogamer - DP Blogs not eaten!

RSS Bot

They're back again for our backing up pleasure.

Due to the title of the post at the time (DP blogs will be lost) and the jist of the message (DP blogs will be lost after the conversion which I'll try again later tonight) I thought they were lost when it went down for "under construction". If I'd read more carefully, I'd have learned that he fully intended to give us a chance to back everything up after the conversion. So there. He cared. *sniff* god bless him! :)

Anyway, thanks jboypacman and ubikuberales for your moral support and morale boost. I'm a happy camper again, more importantly, I'm a happy chronogamer again and will resume chronogamering activities soon with Galactic Space Wars (Channel F, 1979).

Oh and I actually heard someone pronounce the title of my blog recently and I was shocked to think it could be mispronounced.

You know how some people pronounce kilometer? I say it "KILL-oh-mee-ter", because it's consistent with "MILL-eh-mee-ter" and "CENT-eh-mee-ter". However, some people pronounce kilometer "kill-AHM-eh-ter" which is fine, in the same way that thermometer pronounced "ther-MOM-eh-ter" (instead of "THERM-o-me-ter") is also fine.

Anyway, I heard someone say "kro-NOG-ah-mer" when actually it's supposed to be "KRO-no-gay-mer". Yeah, people who don't like the idea will probably say something like "kro-no-GAY-mer". Har-har, but that's actually okay, too. Just the fact that I heard someone else pronounce it in real life was kinda cool.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1978