IGNORED

GIVE US A SIGN CURT! (FB3 Wise)

It starting to actually seem that the FB3 is doomed to hit the shelves. At first even though the window for december/holiday release didn't cut it; we still had hope. Then I started a petition to at least get the FB3 on the shelves, even if it meant next year (gasps). Its practicly been over a month since we've gotten any word of shipment or progress and its been a year since work on the FB3 began, Im beginning to really lose hope. They may say third times a charm but Im only really seeing the dusty life on the didn't make it cut shelves.

Im sorry Curt, but if you dont say otherwise, I and probably the rest of the forums have lost hope on this project.

It starting to actually seem that the FB3 is doomed to hit the shelves. At first even though the window for december/holiday release didn't cut it; we still had hope. Then I started a petition to at least get the FB3 on the shelves, even if it meant next year (gasps). Its practicly been over a month since we've gotten any word of shipment or progress and its been a year since work on the FB3 began, Im beginning to really lose hope. They may say third times a charm but Im only really seeing the dusty life on the didn't make it cut shelves.

Im sorry Curt, but if you dont say otherwise, I and probably the rest of the forums have lost hope on this project.

I thought it was pretty much understood that the FB3 is not happening and the hardware was never finished?

FB3 is already started, waiting on Atari to make some internal decisions on 07' They just got a new CEO and I've been in for a few meetings over the last 30 days, no specific timelines on the FB3, only bringing it up as part of some other topics while at Atari, they have a lot of work to do to get fully back on their feet as you can imagine, so I'll keep everyone posted as soon as I have some more definitive news.

Curt

FB3 is already started, waiting on Atari to make some internal decisions on 07' They just got a new CEO and I've been in for a few meetings over the last 30 days, no specific timelines on the FB3, only bringing it up as part of some other topics while at Atari, they have a lot of work to do to get fully back on their feet as you can imagine, so I'll keep everyone posted as soon as I have some more definitive news.

Curt

Thanks for the update Curt!

All I can say is - Wooohoooo.

I bought a new NTSC-capable TV and power transformer just so I could play the FB2 I have on order from the States and will further justify the purchase with the addition of the FB3 when it comes out.

Crikey, that's great news, thanks Curt.

RIP Steve Irwin.

Edited by AussieAtari

• 1 month later...