IGNORED

PHANTASY STAR COLLECTION!

Phantasy Star was actually the first console RPG I played back in the SMS days so back then I was a pretty big fan. However Phantasy Star 2 on the Genesis really dissapointed me (even though a lot of people apparently liked it). I don't know, but a big part of Phantasy Star to me was those smooth scrolling 3D dungeons and when they took it out in Phantasy Star 2, it just didn't 'feel' the same.

Anyway to make a long story short, I played that, then PS3. Then after that lost interest. But yeah I'll probably pick up the re-release. I mean, why not?

quote:

Originally posted by Atariken64:

I just heard about a re release of phantasy star series for the game boy. is it just me or does anyone else care about this as much as i do. i jusy pray that they dont mess it up and fix all inconsistencies and plot holes for this version.

Hm... strange. Today I read that Sega announced releasing an RPG game called "Shining Soul" for the GBA...

I'd prefer that, since a new title in the 'Shining' series must be better than any PS rerelease

Here are some screenshots from Planet Gameboy:

shiningsoul1.jpgshiningsoul2.jpgshiningsoul3.jpgshiningsoul4.jpgshiningsoul5.jpg

Greetings,

Manuel

[ 05-02-2002: Message edited by: Cybergoth ]

quote:

Originally posted by Atariken64:

NO shining series is NOT better than phantasy star. the only series that can claim to beat it is final fantasy, as it has more games availble for it, but as far as content goes phantasy star (especially 4!!!) can be beat by nothing....

Hehe, of course Shining games are better. Better graphics, better music, better gameplay and better 3D dungeons than PS2 & PS3 together

Besides, there's no 'Slimy Oooze' monster in PS

Greetings,

Manuel