IGNORED

Shannon's Blog - Awecades - Wish List Pt. 6 (Capcom Classics Pak 2)

RSS Bot

OK I figured since arcade games were available for the awecade in PAK's that I would make a wish lish of packs I'd like to see. Today's entry is the Capcom Classics Pak 2. Idea based on the "Capcom Classics Collection Volume 2." This pack was in a three way tie with the "Taito Legends" and the "Konami Classics".

This is a rehash of my initial Classics Pak 1, which I meant to split up but forgot too. :lol:

Here is a theoretical list based on Capcom Classics Collection Volume 2 (some of these are on the Capcom Classics Remix for the PSP)

1941, Sidearms, Black Tiger, Strider, Three Wonders, Avengers, Block Block, Captain Commando, Last Duel, Mega Twins, Varth, Magic Sword, Street Fighter I, Street Fighter II Turbo, Quiz And Dragons, The Speed Rambler, Eco Fighters, Knights Of The Round, King Of Dragons, Tiger Road

A list I made my self not based on anything currently released (that I know of). This could be added to the pack.

Stuff that the current capcom releases skipped over for some reason.

F-1 Dream, LED Storm, Buster Bros, Super Buster Bros., Mad Gear

This is a really good set for the xbox.

I usually comment on some games but in this case I'm not reaaal familar with them so I'll pass this time. Many people are familar with these ones anyways.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1986