IGNORED

Shannon's Blog - Awecades - Wish List Pt. 7 (Capcom Classics Pak 3)

RSS Bot

OK I figured since arcade games were available for the awecade in PAK's that I would make a wish lish of packs I'd like to see. Today's entry is the Capcom Classics Pak 3. Idea based on the "Capcom Classics Collection Volume 2." This pack was in a three way tie with the "Taito Legends" and the "Konami Classics".

This is a rehash of my initial Classics Pak 1, which I meant to split up but forgot too. :lol:

CPS1 games

Area 88, Cadilacs and Dinosaurs, Carrier Air Wing, Dynasty Wars, Megaman, Saturday Night Slam Masters, Nemo (no not the fish), Pang, The Punisher, Warriors of Fate, U.N. Squadron, US Navy (Carrier Air Wing), Willow (unlikely)

CPS2 games

1944, 19XX, Armored Warriors (Powered Gear), Battle Circuit, Capcom Sports Club, Choko, Cyberbots, Eco Fighters, Giga Wing, Dimahoo, Mars Matrix, Megaman 2, Mighty Pan!, Progear, Puzz Loop 2 (Zooma!),

Alien vs Predator- (even better and more fun than the movie!), Ring Of Destruction, Super Muscle Bomber

The countless Street Fighters not done yet. I'm to lazy to name them. But I'll list two more unique ones.

Super Gem Fighter, Super Puzzle Fighter II

Games that may have licensing issues? I believe Darkstalkers is based on a comic series.

Darkstalkers, Night Warriors - Darkstalkers revenger, Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalker's Revenge, Vampire Savior 2: The Lord Of Vampire

Marvel Super Heroes, Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter, Marvel Vs. Capcom- Clash Of Super Heroes, X-men Vs Street Fighter, X-men Children of the Atom

D&D Shadow Over Mytara, D&D Tower Of Doom

As you can see Capcom is just loaded with fun stuff. Luckily Awecades has made the six button config standard, because alot of Capcom titles use this configuration. Capcom has alot of 2-3 player co-op / versus games. Sure awecade is lacking space for a third player, but you can still get some two player fun in.

Not much to say, just alot of goodies here. Several of which may never see the light of day due to licensing issues.

blog-3211-1157858366_thumb.jpg

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1987